We know parents are concerned about safety during these times, and we want you to know the precautions we’re taking to keep our classrooms clean.
- All staff, students, and parents must wear masks
- Staff screen students and other staff temperatures at the start of each class
- Students sit 1 to a table with at least 6 feet of space around them
- We disinfect all surfaces before and after each class
- Air purifiers in each classroom circulate the air up to 5 times per hour
- We have removed all shared items
- We have posted signs near the classrooms and in the restrooms to remind students and staff about precautions to protect themselves
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.